1.4.07

01. 04. 2007 Bangkok

Surprise~ surprise~

Right I'm updating my blog even in Bangkok.

Am I enjoying this trip? Honestly, thus far, no.

Before I came I thought, somehow obstinately - why why why? Why couldn't I go on my own?

Now that I am here I ask - what am I doing here? What's the point of this? I'm bored of this city even before I get to know it.

Last night I was sleeping in this king size bed and I was, understandably, wondering whether there was something hiding in the closet or under the bed. I kept all the lights on, drew up the curtain, left the TV on all night and hugged the stuffed penguin you bought me on my birthday. Yeah I brought him with me. Silly, I know.

This morning I woke up and I thought - I wish I could go back to Hong Kong now. How sad.

Yeah I couldn't stop thinking how different everything would be if only you were here with me. Everything tedious and ordinary would be fun. Anything a little bit fun would be 100 times funnier.

Oh what a paradoxical and self-contradictory creature human beings are!

Don't be alarmed, dear. That's not my intention. As always, I'm just speaking from my heart, because it is only with the heart that one can see rightly.

I'll be fine. Don't you know what the title of this blog means? Tout va bien, meaning, everything is fine...just fine...

No comments: