12.11.09

updates

Things have been a bit weird lately.

Several guys crossed her path again around the same time.

A couple years ago her reaction was “No”, “No” and “Hmm..No”.

Now she is back to square one.

As if God is asking her to reconsider – Now these are what I have in mind for you. Take your pick.

She protests - Dear God, are you kidding? I said no before. What makes you think I would change my mind this time? Because I’m a couple years older?

If time has done anything to her, it has sharpened her sense in detecting “Mr. No”.

She may not be sure of what she wants. But she is very certain of what she doesn’t want.

No is no. There is no sense in fooling oneself.

If it means she’s going to be stay this way for a long long time, so be it.

Thank you very much.

1 comment:

雪凌 said...

If u are so sure about the Mr. No, No, may be u can try out the Mr. Um...No? You might simply rejected him becoz of the wrong timing in the past^^