29.3.07

04. 07. 2000 Paris

At class whole day. Raining heavily in the morning. The legs of my pants got wet on the way to school. So cold.

AM - phonetics in lab, not bad. Got to change classroom. Waited for ages.

Lunch – café in school. Steak & frites. Steak like hamburger, charred on outside but bloody inside, yuck!

PM - boring lesson. Teacher not doing a good job. I've learnt these grammar rules before although I forgot some.

Classmates not friendly. Smoking outside during break time. Asked teacher if it's ok for me to go to another class.

Shopping at Montparnasse after class.

Dinner at Hippo. Steak again. Just as awful. Bad service. Slow. Didn't even give us butter.

Nevertheless, had a great time with friends. Barely knew these people back in HK but now we talk about nearly everything over a beer.

The boys were telling us about a weirdo who peeped at others in the washroom. They said guys usually only mind their own business but this one was looking at the wrong direction.

I said well who knows what you guys did in the washroom, maybe comparing with others? Inadvertently started an uproar. A said, “I can't believe you just said that! I always think of you as a saint, a holy virgin!” Was it that bad? A bit embarrassed.

Smuggled HC into La Maison. Went to bed without shower.

No comments: